We're all African.

Not really, you're African if you're born in Africa.

We descended from people who originated there, but they evolved from things that came from many different parts of the world.

To say we're all African is just meaningless.

Not really, you're African if you're born in Africa.

We descended from people who originated there, but they evolved from things that came from many different parts of the world.

To say we're all African is just meaningless.

"They" we are told "evolved from things that came from many different parts of the world." Well I have no idea what many parts and things the author was evolved from, but that is his word, and he obviously believes this.

As for the rest of us, WE are, that is all humans (Except those descended from the original gene pool from Sub Saharan Africa, 50-60K years ago) So all humans mentioned came from a very small group of humans, whose numbers suggest were on the verge of extinction, left AFRICA around 80-85thousand years ago and populated the world, giving rise to all present populations.

As for the author I have no idea, and would need a sample of his hair or saliva, to make sure he was actually human as he is suggesting he came from another species. I think diversity is good and welcome ignorance and the right to be proud to belong to such a group. We are it seems a nation of sub educated people in the world ranking, of educational achievement. Where once we led the world in technology, we now resort to violence through war to re establish our lost dignity.

We also share just under 99% or our DNA with chimpanzees, so fancy a banana anyone, or is anyone going to the to the big Scrach In later this month? I admit I am itching to go!

Also most of the group that left Africa to populate the world have up to 4% Neanderthal DNA, which might suggest the reason for an island off the cost of Europe, falling behind the rest of the world educationally. Its an average of around 4% so, but will vary between individuals of course.

ssshhhh don't tell Nick Griffin! :hihi:

the story about the white supremicist neo nazi that wanted to create some whites only enclave that found out he wasnt 100% white in his dna was funny as hell, on tv too LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wG-pFO5vRQU

a longer video with some dude waffeling on lol

As for the rest of us, WE are, that is all humans (Except those descended from the original gene pool from Sub Saharan Africa, 50-60K years ago) So all humans mentioned came from a very small group of humans, whose numbers suggest were on the verge of extinction, left AFRICA around 80-85thousand years ago and populated the world, giving rise to all present populations.

The theory is that we're all descended from that small group that left Africa - apart from sub-sharan Africans.

It's called the Out of Africa Theory and it's still very new, coming out of DNA studies.

Other theories exist.

"They" we are told "evolved from things that came from many different parts of the world." Well I have no idea what many parts and things the author was evolved from, but that is his word, and he obviously believes this.

As for the author I have no idea, and would need a sample of his hair or saliva, to make sure he was actually human as he is suggesting he came from another species. I think diversity is good and welcome ignorance and the right to be proud to belong to such a group. We are it seems a nation of sub educated people in the world ranking, of educational achievement. Where once we led the world in technology, we now resort to violence through war to re establish our lost dignity.

We also share just under 99% or our DNA with chimpanzees, so fancy a banana anyone, or is anyone going to the to the big Scrach In later this month? I admit I am itching to go!

Also most of the group that left Africa to populate the world have up to 4% Neanderthal DNA, which might suggest the reason for an island off the cost of Europe, falling behind the rest of the world educationally. Its an average of around 4% so, but will vary between individuals of course.

Almost entirely gibberish, quite an achievement.

Nothing is certain and if it was true, it would be fairer to say mankind originated from a place that later became part of Africa, which would have been like nothing it is today.

All though you could say a form of man evolved in Africa from apes. Perhaps another form of man evolved in a different part of the world and the 2 (or 3 or 4) different species interbred and evolved into us.

Or a pig nut,

http://www.macroevolution.net/human-origins.html#.Uqw9Sye41QS

My son was born in Africa but he's british.

I think the OP's point is that we all have a lick of the tar brush irrespective of our nationality..even you dobby, praise the Lord! ;)

---------- Post added 14-12-2013 at 11:17 ----------

Tis a fact. :)

Seems not many want to join the playful nature of your thread mega :P

Archived