Bomb explodes in N Ireland

Correct Mel, I hadn't picked up on this news (been busy watching basketball). The situation in NI is still ridiculous. My wife point blank refuses when I suggest we should go on holiday there, when will they learn that they are hurting themselves only by being pig-headed over this ancient argument.

Correct Mel, I hadn't picked up on this news (been busy watching basketball). The situation in NI is still ridiculous. My wife point blank refuses when I suggest we should go on holiday there, when will they learn that they are hurting themselves only by being pig-headed over this ancient argument.

thats what the "minority" want it seems, it mentions in the link

"This small minority want to drain the economic life from Belfast - but we will not let them succeed."

How do you know that it wasn't?

the way the police term things in the link seems to make out they know who, plus there was a phonecall, thats NOT a method used by muslim terrorists, but is a method used by the IRA etc through their past bombings

glad our very own terrorist atrocity spotter could finally make it

just noticed the following

Dissident republican group, Óglaigh na hÉireann, said they were responsible.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-25380873

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-25372680

the silence from certain quarters is deafening when "other" terrorists are active, if this was muslim orchestrated it would be on page 14 already

Conversely Mel, you are very quick to post examples of non-Islamic terror attacks. If you did the same for Islamic terrorism, you'd be starting threads daily about it. Given that you do start threads about non-Islamic terrorism, but don't about Islamic terrorism, why do you ignore the Islamic terrorism?

Conversely Mel, you are very quick to post examples of non-Islamic terror attacks. If you did the same for Islamic terrorism, you'd be starting threads daily about it. Given that you do start threads about non-Islamic terrorism, but don't about Islamic terrorism, why do you ignore the Islamic terrorism?

You tell me which terrorists target the UK more often? Here is a clue: IRA attacks timeline 2013

Archived