Bomb explodes in N Ireland

Could it be that we in the UK are a bit blasé to Irish Nationalist terrorism as it has been ongoing for many years, while Islamic terrorism is a relative new comer which has been imported to our shores?

Then there is always the coded warnings given by these terrorists to limit the number of civilians who get caught up, compared to the islamic variety that wants as many innocents to die as possible.

Terrorism is terrorism, but I can see distinct differences between the two described above.

Could it be that we in the UK are a bit blasé to Irish Nationalist terrorism as it has been ongoing for many years, while Islamic terrorism is a relative new comer which has been imported to our shores?

Then there is always the coded warnings given by these terrorists to limit the number of civilians who get caught up, compared to the islamic variety that wants as many innocents to die as possible.

Terrorism is terrorism, but I can see distinct differences between the two described above.

The coded warnings were often intended to create more casualties, I think Omagh was a case in point.

The coded warnings were often intended to create more casualties, I think Omagh was a case in point.

Wasn't omagh the catalyst to the good friday agreement though carried out by a break away section of the IRA? Real or Provincial or whatever they called themselves. That attack caused many within the IRA to walk away from violence.

Im not going to apologise for their actions, but they stuck to their cause and maybe that is why people supported them willingly.

Wasn't omagh the catalyst to the good friday agreement though carried out by a break away section of the IRA? Real or Provincial or whatever they called themselves. That attack caused many within the IRA to walk away from violence.

Im not going to apologise for their actions, but they stuck to their cause and maybe that is why people supported them willingly.

I'll look forward to your fair and comprehensive analysis the next time a Muslim blows up a bus in London :)

Of cause its terrorism, but its not the same threat as Islamic terrorism.

if you was sat in that resteraunt, or walking past that alley as it went off, it would be exactly the same, you wouldnt know the outcome, youd be terrified for your life

I'll look forward to your fair and comprehensive analysis the next time a Muslim blows up a bus in London :)

BF you seem to be jumping ahead.

As I have said, I can see why people supported the IRA so willingly. Their actions were against the British State. They tried and still do to avoid innocent casualties. Muslim terrorist rejoice in killing as many as possible. This is why, I feel, there is so much more hatred towards Muslim terrorists. No one is safe while we have people who believe their death will be a glorious triumph for their cause catapulting them to paradise.

You clearly know it is going to happen then.

But wouldn't it be nice to think that next time a Muslim blows up a bus he rings through to tell all the people to get off first so they don't get hurt.

BF you seem to be jumping ahead.

As I have said, I can see why people supported the IRA so willingly. Their actions were against the British State. They tried and still do to avoid innocent casualties. Muslim terrorist rejoice in killing as many as possible. This is why, I feel, there is so much more hatred towards Muslim terrorists. No one is safe while we have people who believe their death will be a glorious triumph for their cause catapulting them to paradise.

its called progress

old skool terrorists did leave warnings and new fangled ones dont, its not just down to being of a certain religion tho, its about wanting to be as hardcore as you can

the way the police term things in the link seems to make out they know who, plus there was a phonecall, thats NOT a method used by muslim terrorists, but is a method used by the IRA etc through their past bombings

glad our very own terrorist atrocity spotter could finally make it

just noticed the following

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-25380873

But that could have been you or Mafya or boy friday phoning in claiming to be from Óglaigh na hÉireann and hoping to cover up attrocities by a Muslim group. I hope you remembered to put on a fake Irish accent.

Archived