Liverpool could really win the Premier League this year!

taxman

They used to throw inflatable planes onto the pitch at Old Trafford.

Mind you we did wave wage packets at them and sing about Shankly.

As far as United and Liverpool are concerned through the years, they are both as bad as each other with the chanting and what have you...

Wow, really? Two guys have a scuffle (idiots, should be banned for life btw) and that is a 'clashing'? That makes Liverpool fans scum does it? What about the lady who is standing in front of hundreds of frothing men holding them back and being sensible? She has a Liverpool scarf on, clearly scum as well aye.

Generalisations like this are what makes supporters into hooligans. Not really surprising to see that it is in the Daily Fail who will jump on any opportunity to make an angry scary elephant out of a tiny little mole.

Wow, really? Two guys have a scuffle (idiots, should be banned for life btw) and that is a 'clashing'? That makes Liverpool fans scum does it? What about the lady who is standing in front of hundreds of frothing men holding them back and being sensible? She has a Liverpool scarf on, clearly scum as well aye.

Generalisations like this are what makes supporters into hooligans. Not really surprising to see that it is in the Daily Fail who will jump on any opportunity to make an angry scary elephant out of a tiny little mole.

Lets face it Tim people all try to make Liverpool fans out to be saints, they are not by any stretch of the imagination. Me and SIL were saying today how many of those that now sit at Anfield with their Justice for the 96 banners, were in the set of late fans drunk and no tickets.

I've just had the unfortunate experience of watching Chelsea v Norwich, a truly, truly awful game.

Lets face it Tim people all try to make Liverpool fans out to be saints, they are not by any stretch of the imagination. Me and SIL were saying today how many of those that now sit at Anfield with their Justice for the 96 banners, were in the set of late fans drunk and no tickets.

I've just had the unfortunate experience of watching Chelsea v Norwich, a truly, truly awful game.

Sorry Pete, but I see few people making them out as saints yet I see a lot of vitriol against them. They are just football fans, with the whole gamut there: Stupid idiots to intelligent human beings.

My supervising professor has been a lifelong Liverpool fan, as has my wife's cousin who is a consultant-anaesthetist, you will find the same people at the Lane and Hillsborough pal.

Sorry Pete, but I see few people making them out as saints yet I see a lot of vitriol against them. They are just football fans, with the whole gamut there: Stupid idiots to intelligent human beings.

My supervising professor has been a lifelong Liverpool fan, as has my wife's cousin who is a consultant-anaesthetist, you will find the same people at the Lane and Hillsborough pal.

My issue with Liverpool fans is their sanctimonious claim to be more than just a club, as if they are more special than everyone else's local club, it makes my blood boil. Every true football fan loves their club like as much as the Liverpool fans love their club.

My issue with Liverpool fans is their sanctimonious claim to be more than just a club, as if they are more special than everyone else's local club, it makes my blood boil. Every true football fan loves their club like as much as the Liverpool fans love their club.

Again, that might be a select few, my professor always asks how Wednesday are getting on, if he hasn't actually checked up on it before meeting (which he frequently does). Anyway, this isn't about Liverpool fans but whether they can win it. And after City beating Everton yesterday it is looking less likely.