Liverpool could really win the Premier League this year!

taxman

Liverpool's best chance for years, be a long time before they get that close in my opinion anyway...

If I'm honest I've said for last few weeks it's Liverpool's to throw away, and it looks like they've just done that. I will say though give Palace credit they worried them all night, and came back brilliantly.

City could mess up over next 2 games, though I feel it's highly unlikely.

If I'm honest I've said for last few weeks it's Liverpool's to throw away, and it looks like they've just done that. I will say though give Palace credit they worried them all night, and came back brilliantly.

City could mess up over next 2 games, though I feel it's highly unlikely.

Yeah credit to Palace they have had a super season.

I can't see past City now, Chelsea would have won it easy if they didn't lose to the likes of Stoke, Villa, Sunderland, very very frustrating...

Think I saw something saying if a team isn't in Europe this year, they are exempt from FFP this year.

Either way, great to see Liverpool throw it away, it's been a great title race and one I'm very happy to see Liverpool throw it away on the closing stretch.

Next season is a massive test for then with their CL commitments.

But take nothing away from them, Rodgers has done a fantastic job,

Oh, and I had £10 on at 7/1 when it was 0-1 last night. Shame I didn't have at 500/1 when it was 3-0 though ha ha, happy days

That was my point, that Liverpool cannot carry those losses any more now they'v qualified for Europe.

well, we'll see

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26396253

city only need a draw, liverpool a win

footy can be a weird beast at times tho

I watched the Man City game and you have to give them massive credit for their patience, Villa came with the sole intention of doing now't but stopping City.

They had 11 across the back but City kept probing, and trying new things are in the end ripped them to pieces, I hope Newcastle win Sunday.

I watched the Man City game and you have to give them massive credit for their patience, Villa came with the sole intention of doing now't but stopping City.

They had 11 across the back but City kept probing, and trying new things are in the end ripped them to pieces, I hope Newcastle win Sunday.

make it an interesting final day if west ham can get in front and play

and liverpool play well too

If Liverpool end up winning it we will never here the end of it...

The Observer a couple of weeks ago already had an article detailing the rise of Liverpool (the city) and the resurgence of their two football teams compared to the demise of Manchester and Man Utd.

They didn't mention Manchester City. They obviously thought Liverpool would win the title and the whole country would rejoice on behalf of the loveable scousers and "Captain Courageous"TM