Liverpool could really win the Premier League this year!

taxman

Can't help feeling that the way Liverpool have conducted themselves is very different to man City.

(Rodgers apart) Liverpool have been snarling, angry, boastful even.

This picture sums up Man City http://cdn1.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/incoming/article30255801.ece/74943/ALTERNATES/h342/488671157.jpg

Peligrini has been humble and understated through the whole year.

They have only been on top for 13 days or something but as the saying goes - there is only one finish line...

Can't help feeling that the way Liverpool have conducted themselves is very different to man City.

(Rodgers apart) Liverpool have been snarling, angry, boastful even.

This picture sums up Man City http://cdn1.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/incoming/article30255801.ece/74943/ALTERNATES/h342/488671157.jpg

Peligrini has been humble and understated through the whole year.

They have only been on top for 13 days or something but as the saying goes - there is only one finish line...

How cocky was Gerrard after the Chelsea match,we have to be the same at Norwich,pity he didn't say Palace too.

If Liverpool do win it, you can bet your life it will be the greatest win in the history of the Premiership led by the greatest player in the history of the Premiership aided by the best striker the Premiership has ever seen.:huh:

In other words the media will go into meltdown fawning all over them.

No European football, knocked out of both cups early, no really bad injuries to key players, if they don't do it this season they only have themselves to blame.

It's been laid on a plate for them, and hopefully they blow it.

Thankfully it will take something catastrophic for them to win the title.

I've put £20 on Liverpool at 17/1 to win the league, because even if man city do the unthinkable - I will still be happy.

Shame I didn't hit the man city to win the league at 14/1 hours before Liverpool played Chelsea :(

On Sunday I will be happy to lose £20. Come on city.

Yes, congratulations to Manchester City on joining the elite that have won the league four times.

Can I please correct you Sir,

Congrats to Man city, who have won the league twice and bought it twice