Liverpool could really win the Premier League this year!

taxman

Never write off Chelski, Mourinho will no doubt be dipping his toes in the transfer market this January and they aren't far off the pace. All they need in my opinion is to recall Lukaku, but that would hurt Mourinho's ego, so presumably they are actually going to get a striker that is worth of the label.

Never write off Chelski, Mourinho will no doubt be dipping his toes in the transfer market this January and they aren't far off the pace. All they need in my opinion is to recall Lukaku, but that would hurt Mourinho's ego, so presumably they are actually going to get a striker that is worth of the label.

Your right,who knows what this transfer window might bring.

How about this for a game changer...

"Chelsea sign Suarez for 60 million,and throw Torres their way as a sweetner!"

Maybe take the sting out of Everton's tail too with Lukaku.(or employ him as special agent Lukaku,when the time calls for it lol)

You heard the headline here first lol.

Your right,who knows what this transfer window might bring.

How about this for a game changer...

"Chelsea sign Suarez for 60 million,and throw Torres their way as a sweetner!"

Maybe take the sting out of Everton's tail too with Lukaku.(or employ him as special agent Lukaku,when the time calls for it lol)

You heard the headline here first lol.

I could genuinely see them putting an offer on the table for Suarez that Liverpool simply can't refuse, like the 50 million they paid for Torres. I wouldn't put it past Abramodingle. And you are right, if they recall Lukaku just to spite Everton they instantly knock out another potential rival.

Liverpools squad aint big enough to win the Premiership, Chelsea or City defo !!!

i was just going to post that!

they are supposedly in discussions with suarez to double his salary (to £200k if you can believe the times) if he'll sign a new, longer contract

any one of the current top 4 could win the league but, subject to what might happen in january, city have to be favourites simply due to their strength in depth

but chelsea aren't doing too badly for a team supposedly not playing very well - if they manage to get a striker or two to remember how to score they could be very close in May - but city seem to have the easier run in (on paper at least)