Liverpool could really win the Premier League this year!

taxman

Liverpool's success this season is down to many things but the main ones are Brendan Rogers, and Suarez who, has become the best PL player by a country mile. He seems a different man this season and finally grown up, if it continues they will get CL for a minimum this season.

I agree on Rogers Pete, Liverpool deserve a lot of credit for sticking by him and giving him the resources to build his own philosophy at the club. Looks like Suarez is staying as well. I am always in two minds about little Donkey as FC Groningen fans called him.

You may know that is my Dutch club and that was the club that brought him to Europe after some great scouting work. The guy was brilliant for us but all the fans had a real love/hate relation with him, yes he is technically one of the best players out there, but even then his attitude was annoying, certainly not helped by him going: "I want to stay with Groningen all my career" only to transfer to Ajax after having handed in a transfer request a day before coming out with that statement.

What I really like about the way Rogers is doing things is that he is clearly intent on giving youngsters a chance, Flanagan, Kelly, Sterling, Ibe, and a handful of others are either playing quite a lot or at least in the first team squad.

So if I look at the league this year, I want Liverpool to nail it.

Sterling has improved out of sight. So quick over the first five yards with now an end product. England could do a lot worse than select him for the first match in the World Cup. Last year i thought he was too weak and also gave possession away so cheaply,not anymore.

After watching Liverpool play Chelsea i would say no chance. Chelsea kept the ball so much better. Cahill and Terry were majestic on the ball at the back. Hazard,William and Oscar were class further forward. Liverpool looked outclassed at times in a poor game. Lost count in the first half of the amount of times Suarez lost possession with either a poor first touch or pass. Coutinho as good a dribbler as he is,can't pass a ball--- period. Henderson was impressive,definitely worth a game for England. Liverpool will likely be overtaken by Man.Utd,UEFA cup awaits again.

So City and United dont have good steilere? No experience? Or No good Manager? The only thing Liverpool May have is less pressure... And thats Not going to win them the titel!

maybe not, but not having to play european games mid week for most of the rest of the season will help