Liverpool could really win the Premier League this year!

taxman

Liverpool are now claiming that Chelsea fans spat on the Hillsborough memorial, so that's why they kicked off.

I've not seen any proof of it though, and from the pics I've seen the fighting wasn't by the memorial.

Is probably that the Liverpool fans have found out that having St Gerrard insulted is not a valid reason for starting a ruck. Is this from the set of fans that regularly sing about the Munich air crash?

Liverpool are now claiming that Chelsea fans spat on the Hillsborough memorial, so that's why they kicked off.

I've not seen any proof of it though, and from the pics I've seen the fighting wasn't by the memorial.

Well if Liverpool fans say it, then it's true I mean they don't lie do they :suspect::suspect: it was just old fashioned football hooliganism.

I get sick and tired listening about this class and dignity that the Liverpool fans are said to possess, ask anyone whose been to Anfield what it's like.

Believe me, it's not the football heaven the media would have you believe.

There were pictures at the time at the 2005 Champions league Final where These fantastic supporters were beating up their own fans for tickets.

Class and dignity, don't make me laugh

Is probably that the Liverpool fans have found out that having St Gerrard insulted is not a valid reason for starting a ruck. Is this from the set of fans that regularly sing about the Munich air crash?

They used to throw inflatable planes onto the pitch at Old Trafford.

Mind you we did wave wage packets at them and sing about Shankly.