Liverpool could really win the Premier League this year!

taxman

To **** it up like that in one game and ten minutes, pretty astonishing collapse. Although I do think people will take them a lot more serious next year.

I'm not sure palace fans will ;) There's choking and there's South African cricket levels of choking and this is right up there with it. Next year they'll either win or come fifth and I suspect the latter and that's assuming they won't lose Suarez. Conceding 3 in a little over 10 minutes against a side with nothing to play for will haunt them.

And I can't help but find it a bit funny. Sorry scousers!!!

I'm not sure palace fans will ;) There's choking and there's South African cricket levels of choking and this is right up there with it. Next year they'll either win or come fifth and I suspect the latter and that's assuming they won't lose Suarez. Conceding 3 in a little over 10 minutes against a side with nothing to play for will haunt them.

And I can't help but find it a bit funny. Sorry scousers!!!

For me the funniest thing was Suarez in tears, yet when 3-0 up he was smiling wagging his finger, then he has shirt pulled up then Gerrard tells cameras to go away.

Who the bloody hell does he think he is, it was great Palace played well all night all I can say is, perhaps the title is going back to Manchester.

Next year Liverpool will have to manage their squad a lot better with the commitments of the Champions League, which will also mean that they'll also they'll have a lot less time to prepare for their matches. Something that'll cause them difficulties.

Had to laugh at Gerrard shooing the camera away. Can't remember him complaining about the camera at Old Trafford when he was kissing it or at Anfield a couple of weeks ago when he was doing his gladiator impression. Poor show really given his status as England captain, he should really be able to accept victory and defeat with good grace.

It's also worth noting that Liverpool lost £90 million over the last two years, so is it possible for them to continue as they are with out either selling players or breaking the FFP rules.

It will be interesting to see if Liverpool invest heavily in the summer.

It's also worth noting that Liverpool lost £90 million over the last two years, so is it possible for them to continue as they are with out either selling players or breaking the FFP rules.

It will be interesting to see if Liverpool invest heavily in the summer.

Think I saw something saying if a team isn't in Europe this year, they are exempt from FFP this year.

Either way, great to see Liverpool throw it away, it's been a great title race and one I'm very happy to see Liverpool throw it away on the closing stretch.

Next season is a massive test for then with their CL commitments.

But take nothing away from them, Rodgers has done a fantastic job,

Oh, and I had £10 on at 7/1 when it was 0-1 last night. Shame I didn't have at 500/1 when it was 3-0 though ha ha, happy days