Another man appointed by Allah to blow up an airport.

vinyl

This case wouldn't happen in the UK as it was entrapment. -

"Eventually Loewen was put in contact with another FBI employee who helped him put together what he thought was a car bomb."

I disagree. Ask Herbie Hide about entrapment.

I've had quite a few clients sent down on such operations. There was a well known drugs one in Sheffield in 2000 which saw a fair few of my clients off to her majesty's and a certain Sheffield judge remark in no uncertain terms that he would be long dead before following the EU on entrapment.

The difference between saying "can you get me some drugs" and helping someone already intent on committing a terrorist act is fairly large.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Allah no more appointed this man than i did. Arrest me.

If in fact Allah exists, created everything and knows everything, then Allah created him in the full knowledge that he would plot to blow up a car bomb at Wichita airport, but Allah also created the people that foiled his plans.

Allah works in mysterious ways or humans are just stupid for thinking it exists. :)

Allah didn't appoint this man so your thread title is misleading.

---------- Post added 16-12-2013 at 00:07 ----------

Islam promotes peace but it isn't a religion of peace, the religion of peace phrase is used by Islam haters as a sneer like you have just done. :rolleyes:

I dont hate anyone. Lifes too short but you cant deny Islam is violent. The news shows us that nearly every day.

The news media is,of course,impartial.:hihi:

No they arent. I find the news a bit pro Muslim so they tend to turn a blind eye to all but the most horrific crimes.

---------- Post added 16-12-2013 at 07:47 ----------

The news shows us Christians that abuse little boys every day, what is your point?

People deluded enough to commit a heinous crime are going to believe anything and blurt out anything.

Sorry. ~I was under the impression this was a thread about Islam/Muslims:confused:

Archived