Being raped and reporting it is a crime in Somalia.

vinyl

I got you're point. You say that you have no interest yet you scurry into these threads like a rat up a drainpipe, you're like clockwork when it comes to race related threads.

Impressive stuff, so you pillory someone for posting on threads of this nature, by posting on threads of this nature, do you have anything to say about the OP?

I got you're point. You say that you have no interest yet you scurry into these threads like a rat up a drainpipe, you're like clockwork when it comes to race related threads.

Have a look at the number he and his cronies have tried to do to mine, what you have put there makes a lot of sense to me having witnessed it for myself.

I dog would be proud if it's crap could attract a fly as quickly.

Have a look at the number he and his cronies have tried to do to mine, what you have put there makes a lot of sense to me having witnessed it for myself.

There, there, there..I think you've had too much fizzy drink darling, let's put the crayons down for today and play with the plasticine instead, you can make effigies of boyfriday if you want and stick pins in them :)

Changing your username regularly could be deemed OCD. I think you should seek some help.

LeMaquis you should always remember which name you are currently using, answering my post with one of your many alternative names gives the game away.

All the apologists on here for rape and paedophilia - MrSmith/angos, Frank Sidney, etc - are all right-wingers who go on about rape and paedophilia committed by non-whites but make excuses when it's committed by Jimmy Savile, Stuart Hall, Ched Evans at al.

Thats a bit like the 2 other posters on here,that only make threads about racist indigenous whiteys!

---------- Post added 16-12-2013 at 17:30 ----------

And in Yemen you can get killed for going to a wedding.

Point being?:huh:

Archived