Being outed on SF

His auto signature has a link

I don't really care, I was just seeing if it was right :)

I personally would not object in principle to anyone having my name but some posters on here that troll would I'm sure get some unwanted attention if that was the case.

I have not been here long and cannot believe how some folk come along only to try spoil your topic and undermine its content, on my last one I have even been called a liar it and been made to feel like I was being hounded in order to take back what I had posted even though it was no more than a truthful event.

Its good that your anonymous, that way your not inclined to knock on peoples doors that have wound you up for no reason other than they are bored.

Facebook is the only place I use my real details, and I'm very careful what I put on there.

I hate it that places like Youtube and that are trying everything they can to get you to use your real details, they're trying to ban me from Google+ (Like I care) because they don't believe my name is Super Hans.

There's nothing wrong with wanting to be anonymous, people have wanted to remain anonymous for years...people even publish books anonymously.

Also I think it helps draw a line between the internet and real life, there are so many screwed up things online I think a clear distinction is good.

Also there is no benefit to anyone else knowing something so arbitrary as what my parents decided to call me.

Someone tried to identify me relatively recently. They had my name basically correct, but spelt wrong, so presumably it came from a verbal communication or they were an idiot.

I reported it anyway and it was deleted and I suspect the user was banned.

---------- Post added 16-12-2013 at 15:50 ----------

I personally would not object in principle to anyone having my name but some posters on here that troll would I'm sure get some unwanted attention if that was the case.

I have not been here long and cannot believe how some folk come along only to try spoil your topic and undermine its content, on my last one I have even been called a liar it and been made to feel like I was being hounded in order to take back what I had posted even though it was no more than a truthful event.

Its good that your anonymous, that way your not inclined to knock on peoples doors that have wound you up for no reason other than they are bored.

You do seem to have a bit of a focus on a certain range of topics. It's enough to make people suspicious of your motives.

No reason to lie. :)

There are pics of me by Loxley (disputed) stone circle in the news section.

Personally i believe if you post as if face to face you wont go far wrong. I did have a troll threaten to hunt me down, but he never turned up. :D

No reason to lie. :)

There are pics of me by Loxley (disputed) stone circle in the news section.

Personally i believe if you post as if face to face you wont go far wrong. I did have a troll threaten to hunt me down, but he never turned up. :D

Hey this site looks interesting.

Have you been to the stones in Ecclesall woods, is that on your site ?

Archived