Best GP Surgery in S11

When I lived in S11 my surgery was the one on the corner of Williamson Rd and St Andrews Rd. They were very good. I never had to wait for an appointment.

But I thought you didn't have a choice these days and you had to use your local sugary.

EDIT: I have found the name, it's called "The Hollies Medical Centre" http://www.theholliesmc.co.uk/home.html

Their website says: "Our list is open and we accept new patients who live within Sheffield 7 or 11."

Hope this helps.

Thank you for the recommendation, I think you need to be within a certain area to become a new patient but that area is much broader than I thought it would be.

Seems as long as you are in S11 you can register there, so you may be in luck :)

We've just moved to Greystones and the Rustlings Road Surgery was recommended unfortunately they are no longer taking new patients until at least April next year. Can anyone recommend a good practice?

Thank you.

Falkland House Surgery on the Falkland Road you might be able to register with?

Archived