Imams to deradicalise prison inmates

apart from the term imam, has that got anything at all to do with the thread topic? as usual just trying to muddy the water to negate any positives

---------- Post added 16-12-2013 at 22:35 ----------

apologies for what? by whom?

They are what you described, imams that know the Quran inside out.

apart from the term imam, has that got anything at all to do with the thread topic? as usual just trying to muddy the water to negate any positives

It's to do with the topic because you are trying to tell us all there is one version of Islam that is right, and another that is wrong.

And you've become quite adept at twisting responses as well haven't you Mel?

If you read my post again, I said it's just another interpretation. I made no claim of one being truth and the other fiction, which is exactly what you are trying to have us think.

Both radical Imams and moderate Imams will have everybody believe that their version of the truth is the real truth, who are we (that includes you) to judge and decide whose interpretation is the right one?

like i said that happens in EVERYTHING in life, you just have to choose, we all know angos believes the extremists to be the true islam, hes made his choice

so what would you rather do then? lock em up, throw away the key? let them brainwash other prisoners maybe?

prison is the main recruiting ground for jihadists, theyre already angry with the system

by you of course :roll:for accusing fellow forummers that people arnt brainwashed by islam

It's to do with the topic because you are trying to tell us all there is one version of Islam that is right, and another that is wrong.

so YOU believe terrorists are right? in a weird way youre now apologising for them :suspect::huh:

do you believe what the likes of choudry and hook hand spout is true? simple question

so YOU believe terrorists are right? in a weird way youre now apologising for them :suspect::huh:

do you believe what the likes of choudry and hook hand spout is true? simple question

No, its all fiction, but it is written in a book that they believe to be the word of God.

No, its all fiction, but it is written in a book that they believe to be the word of God.

to me yes

to you yes

to some others no

what would you rather do? leave terrorists to possibly brainwash others into THEIR way of thinking? and possibly kill lots more people?

because as usual you lot pick pick pick but dont actually put any other solutions down on the table, apart from maybe one, get rid of all muslims, but i dont see that happening tbh

Some terrorists are right it seems, ask Mr Friday, he we say without flinching the Mr Mandella was ok to have innocent people killed.

to me yes

to you yes

to some others no

what would you rather do? leave terrorists to possibly brainwash others into THEIR way of thinking? and possibly kill lots more people?

because as usual you lot pick pick pick but dont actually put any other solutions down on the table, apart from maybe one, get rid of all muslims, but i dont see that happening tbh

No, I'd extract all useful information from them, then execute them and dump their bodies at sea.

Some terrorists are right it seems, ask Mr Friday, he we say without flinching the Mr Mandella was ok to have innocent people killed.

its not as straightforward in that case regarding terrorist vs not terrorist, but thats not what this threads about

Archived