Imams to deradicalise prison inmates

It's usually you and your ilk always moaning about Muslims and immigrants on here so I don't understand why my challenging bigots and Muslim haters is classed as spitting my dummy out by your kind.

This just proves that anything positive by Muslims in seen as suspicious by your type and to be honest I gave up bothering as Muslim haters like yourself always find some fault. :rolleyes:

Thats because God gave Muslims instructions on how to deceive us non believers to further the cause of Islam. :suspect:

It's usually you and your ilk always moaning about Muslims and immigrants on here so I don't understand why my challenging bigots and Muslim haters is classed as spitting my dummy out by your kind.

This just proves that anything positive by Muslims in seen as suspicious by your type and to be honest I gave up bothering as Muslim haters like yourself always find some fault. :rolleyes:

you never moaned about immigrants then :hihi:. do me and yourself a favour next time mafya dont respond to my posts ok :hihi::hihi::hihi:

you never moaned about immigrants then :hihi:. do me and yourself a favour next time mafya dont respond to my posts ok :hihi::hihi::hihi:

I don't moan about immigrants coming into our country but I do moan if they are dumping rubbish, being anti social etc whereas your type moan about them actually coming here in the first place.

This is a public forum and I will respond to your posts if I feel the need to. :)

I don't moan about immigrants coming into our country but I do moan if they are dumping rubbish, being anti social etc whereas your type moan about them actually coming here in the first place.

This is a public forum and I will respond to your posts if I feel the need to. :)

so you havent given up bothering then :huh::hihi:

we all want a positive mel :roll: but when it comes to our freedoms to achieve that goal id rather we carry on doing what we do now and thats not to give in to terrorists :D

also it means were creating new terrorists all the time, we are creating a climate of hate and fear on both sides and it cycles around, its NEVER going to end, it needs something different trying

---------- Post added 17-12-2013 at 21:38 ----------

Don't judge all Muslims based on some. Not all terrorists are Muslims & not all Muslims are terrorists!:smile: Those that do become terrorists are actually misguided, there's a billion Muslims all around the world, if Islam taught terrorism or promoted it I believe WE all would be terrorists.. :roll:

weve had this logical arguement before and sadly, some just refuse to listen

Archived