Is sheffield forum a hobby for some people?

As the title suggests ? is it a hobby for some? . Everytime i look at what i think might interest me, i see the same old people making silly comments, or trying to be humourous.

There seem to be the regulars that have something to say on every thread going .

I have learnt over the past few months never to knock a mod or helper (although there is one who constantly cheeses me off) .

But why oh why do we have threads spoilt by the same old mega posters!!

sorry for the rant but is it just me, or not?

As the title suggests ? is it a hobby for some? . Everytime i look at what i think might interest me, i see the same old people making silly comments, or trying to be humourous.

There seem to be the regulars that have something to say on every thread going .

I have learnt over the past few months never to knock a mod or helper (although there is one who constantly cheeses me off) .

I resent that. :D

'

I'm only 3 so that counts me out

thought you might. lol. but i do feel whilst some might like the pub, some might like console gaming, others like sheffield forum to the point they comment on posts which is no help or sensible contribution to the topic.

..................................................................................................................

The nominative personal pronoun "I", should be capitalised.

Other than that, great post:thumbsup:

Rampent, not familiar with the users you named, and i dont want to go down that route, but it really upsets me when i start to read a post and the same old people start makings silly comments, not offensive, but just silly. seems like they have nothing else to do.

Archived