Is sheffield forum a hobby for some people?

I agree mrbarret homes and 999hull do spoil things for us more considered posters :)

Was that meant to be for me?

mbarret just words on a screen, its a reflection of internet forums and not real life. Just ignore them. Most of them are harmless tbh. You should never get upset by stuff you read on a forum. Btw these forums are highly regulated just about more so than anu other forums ive encountered. If that isnt safe enough for you then dont try less regulated ones as they really will upset you.

I come on here out of habit.

:hihi::hihi:

---------- Post added 17-12-2013 at 00:06 ----------

Rampent, not familiar with the users you named, and i dont want to go down that route, but it really upsets me when i start to read a post and the same old people start makings silly comments, not offensive, but just silly. seems like they have nothing else to do.

I agree :D

As the title suggests ? is it a hobby for some? . Everytime i look at what i think might interest me, i see the same old people making silly comments, or trying to be humourous.

There seem to be the regulars that have something to say on every thread going .

I have learnt over the past few months never to knock a mod or helper (although there is one who constantly cheeses me off) .

But why oh why do we have threads spoilt by the same old mega posters!!

sorry for the rant but is it just me, or not?

Its not a hobby for me, as I dont have enough posts.:rolleyes:

Its not a hobby for me, as I dont have enough posts.:rolleyes:

OK Pat! :D:D:hihi::hihi:

---------- Post added 17-12-2013 at 00:13 ----------

It is a blessing in disguise, the forum needs liveliness to stay afloat.

Best post so far!! :)

---------- Post added 17-12-2013 at 00:16 ----------

Was that meant to be for me?

mbarret just words on a screen, its a reflection of internet forums and not real life. Just ignore them. Most of them are harmless tbh. You should never get upset by stuff you read on a forum. Btw these forums are highly regulated just about more so than anu other forums ive encountered. If that isnt safe enough for you then dont try less regulated ones as they really will upset you.

Banter dude!! Some other local forums are just plain crazy :cool:

Archived