Is sheffield forum a hobby for some people?

TBF, people...like you, come to make threads on the forum, especially General Discussions, for people to discuss.

If it weren't for the regular posters the place would be pretty dull, it's all about getting other peoples opinions, otherwise the thread wouldn't have been started in the first place.

A lot of the times I come on SF, I see an opinion that someone has wroted and I think "Yeah they're coming from a perspective I never thought of" - so whether they're regular posters or not, doesn't really matter.

If a regular is going to post an idiot inflammatory comment...at least it's getting people to discuss the issue.

As for the mods, it's...more of a problem that people report posts for stupid reasons and the mods probably just go "Well I guess technically they broke the rules so we better do something" as opposed to the mods going round looking for people to shaft.

SF is many things for me, a place to pick peoples brains, a place with familiar faces who take you as they see/read you. Somewhere to forget how serious the day has been. Ripe territory to remind people "I" comes before "E" except after........well...summat :huh:

You can buy a washer here, get stuff tipped on Redmires road for £12, find a window cleaner willing to cover Page Hall. :hihi:

Most of all it's true reflection on the diversity of good old Sheffo. I'll take that. :love:

Most forum has a few clowns but normally the forum is based on a interest. Here we get all the local clowns with nothing better to do during their break from spending their giro

Funny troll attempt, but just to be clear, I have a job behind a computer, I do not get a giro.

As the title suggests ? is it a hobby for some? . Everytime i look at what i think might interest me, i see the same old people making silly comments, or trying to be humourous.

There seem to be the regulars that have something to say on every thread going .

I have learnt over the past few months never to knock a mod or helper (although there is one who constantly cheeses me off) .

But why oh why do we have threads spoilt by the same old mega posters!!

sorry for the rant but is it just me, or not?

What are you getting for Christmas, A sense of humor I hope. :headbang::hihi:

Funny troll attempt, but just to be clear, I have a job behind a computer, I do not get a giro.

You havnt post much nonsense in my book to be class as local clown, its the usual few that feel the need to reply to everything even on matters they haven't got a clue about or pick on people spelling

You having post much nonsense in my book to be class as local clown, its the usual few that feel the need to reply to everything even on matters they haven't got a clue about or pick on people spelling

.............or on people's pathetic grasp of the English language.

You having post much nonsense in my book to be class as local clown, its the usual few that feel the need to reply to everything even on matters they haven't got a clue about or pick on people spelling

I would like you to point out where I posted nonsense, and equally the amount of times I helped people solve issues and than ask me if I would log in as often as I do to help people, without the need to just let steam go every now and then.

I will also let you know that there is plenty I don't know about, and you won't see me post in those topics.

Archived