Aria hair stall meadowhall refund issue

I would just like to say that the issue is now resolved happily. Perhaps the mods could delete this post as I don't want to have this open as a slur on the company?

Many thanks

Resolved how ?

Bare in mind this also could be great publicity for them and their customer services. It is Meadowheaven after all, and no-one ultimately leaves there unhappy, for long. :)

Resolved how ?

Bare in mind this also could be great publicity for them and their customer services. It is Meadowheaven after all, and no-one ultimately leaves there unhappy, for long. :)

I didnt believe the story anyway, I reckon it was some town dweller trying to sully the name of Meadowheaven.

I would just like to say that the issue is now resolved happily. Perhaps the mods could delete this post as I don't want to have this open as a slur on the company?

Many thanks

So you take the time to seek adbice and then you dont tell people how it was resolved and whether you got your money back.

Yes you did have a case to get your money back.

1. Fit description- on the basis he said it would include an adapter.

2. Fit for specific puprose- on the basis you said you wnated to use it abroad and he suggsted it would work out of the box because it had an adapter or didnt need one. As Mega pointed out.

You would also have a claim for negligent or innocent misrepresentation which would have allowed you to get damages or more likely to void the contract and a return of your money.

Archived