Not been paid ,expecting redundancy

thai

Also contact TUC too to see what can be done ?

I really am sorry to hear that you have to go through this. I have been through redundancies myself so I really do relate. Definitely contact CAB and also maybe see if you can claim any benefits, and also do contact the council too to see if you can be put on a housing list while you try and cut back on your outgoing costs and so forth ? Please do act quickly though before your money runs out.

I really am sorry to hear that you have to go through this. I have been through redundancies myself so I really do relate. Definitely contact CAB and also maybe see if you can claim any benefits, and also do contact the council too to see if you can be put on a housing list while you try and cut back on your outgoing costs and so forth ? Please do act quickly though before your money runs out.

hi i have already ccontacted n power and had direct debit lowered, also got rid of tv package. thankgod no council tax for a couple of months, had dd lowered on water. so done as much as we can at moment.

TUC and CAB will ask if he's in a union. If yes, contact the union. If no, contact ACAS. This may be useful though. It includes bits on redundancy, unpaid wages, etc.

http://www.adviceguide.org.uk/england/work_e.htm

I've heard of a similar situation at a company we deal with - wonder if it's the same one?

Quite a large company & I always thought they did well but the workforce at the minute are apparently sat twiddling their thumbs not knowing where/when the next bit of work will come from - if at all.

Very sad situation for all involved. Hope you get something sorted thai :)

I'm wondering if it's situated next to a river

Archived