Unspoken advertisements

I read a piece somewhere which said that it takes over 20 years to build a 'brand' which is instantly recognisable, but that once you have done that then you no longer need to tell people about your brand, just about whatever special offer or new product you want to tell them about.

Maybe the brands who don't say their name, just show a logo, are cashing in on that and spending their 20 seconds (or however long) focusing on the product?

I read a piece somewhere which said that it takes over 20 years to build a 'brand' which is instantly recognisable, but that once you have done that then you no longer need to tell people about your brand, just about whatever special offer or new product you want to tell them about**.

Maybe the brands who don't say their name, just show a logo, are cashing in on that and spending their 20 seconds** (or however long) focusing on the product**?

**- if only (in each case!)

I think the concept of subliminal and/or subtle advertising has already been explained. Does the fact that you recognised all of the advertisers who didn't mention their names, make you think, even for a moment, that advertising well known brands, even without speaking their names works?

You can always ignore it

Archived