Muslims helping to get money to repair place of worship

So at what point did you think they would be blowing each others brains out?

Seeing as you're misquoting me I'll let you figure that one out. If you're going to quote me then quote it's entirety..not something you wish to cherry pick by partially highlighting..

Seeing as you're misquoting me I'll let you figure that one out. If you're going to quote me then quote it's entirety..not something you wish to cherry pick by partially highlighting..

The rest of your post had no bearing on the point you made, which was.

If it takes a financial deal to get people to knock heads together rather blowing each others brains out then fine, let them get on with it, it sits well enough with me. If you want to kill or make friends over finance then at least it's based on something tangible. Unlike religion which isn't.

I will assume that you made the reference to them blowing each others brains out poorly for dramatic effect.

Jamia Mosque Committee (Darnall, Sheffield, South Yorkshire)

214 Darnall Road, Darnall, Sheffield, South Yorkshire

Postcode: S9 5AF

This is a house on Google Images, I wonder why its claimed to be a Mosque when it clearly is not if you look at it.

Maybe there is some truth in it, I'm going to look to see if my alter in the back bedroom offers any benefits via a tax relief :)

---------- Post added 23-12-2013 at 22:15 ----------

Masjid Al-Khair (Sheffield, South Yorkshire)

25 Shirehall Crescent, Sheffield

Another strange looking Mosque.

That's a great idea, I think I'll do the same.

Do you think I'd have to wipe up the blood and remove the shackles first?

Archived