Cheapest place for plastic sheds?

Nobody needs a plastic shed.

They're aesthetically hideous, apart from anything else.

Well I need a shed. One that will last.

I find that metal ones are a little flimsier than plastic, the aesthetics don't matter, it will be tu ked away out of sight

Well I need a shed. One that will last.

I find that metal ones are a little flimsier than plastic, the aesthetics don't matter, it will be tu ked away out of sight

But a wooden one with two coats of Cuprinol on it will last years, and be much more environmentally friendly. Plastic sheds can get very sweaty inside, whereas wooden ones 'breathe'.

Unless you live with or are neighbours with RootsBooster, how do the aesthetics impact on you?

The world is filling up with hideous plastic things. (I know - I have 3 children). It's unsustainable. Plus, aren't I allowed to care about aesthetics anywhere other than where I actually live?

It is good that you care about sustainability. What is sustainable these days? Wooden sheds from trees-are trees sustainable? I believe a plastic shed would last longer than timber, and without using preservatives. A bright yellow plastic shed may look out of place in a neighbour’s garden, but I think a green or brown one is a good idea-save the trees.

Archived