Cheapest place for plastic sheds?

I don't have any sheds!!!:rant:

I can tell you this rooster,a plastic shed will not outlast a pressure treated timber one.Plastic ones tend to lose shape after a few years and get brittle,coupled with the insecurity of plastic I would give them a miss.

I can tell you this rooster,a plastic shed will not outlast a pressure treated timber one.Plastic ones tend to lose shape after a few years and get brittle,coupled with the insecurity of plastic I would give them a miss.

Well, I've had wooden ones and metal ones. I found the metal ones better but none of them ever seem to be very tall!

I really don't want a wooden one, so it's between metal and plastic for me. If I can find a tall metal one I might go for that.

Well, I've had wooden ones and metal ones. I found the metal ones better but none of them ever seem to be very tall!

I really don't want a wooden one, so it's between metal and plastic for me. If I can find a tall metal one I might go for that.

Rubber sheds are quite fashionable nowadays, but personally, I'd go for a gingerbread one. Maybe you could get a custom baked one from Rose's the bakers complete with icing sugar roof :P

Rubber sheds are quite fashionable nowadays, but personally, I'd go for a gingerbread one. Maybe you could get a custom baked one from Rose's the bakers complete with icing sugar roof :P

Nice idea, but the witch over the road might start living in it :(

Archived