Security lighting

Hi

I have seen the little solar power lights planted in people gardens, they seem to give off very little light.

What about this one?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LED-SINGLE-OR-DOUBLE-OUTDOOR-GARDEN-SOLAR-POWER-PIR-MOTION-SENSOR-SECURITY-LIGHT-/291037510619

Its either that, or maybe wirering it from my outhouses electricity supply; my sister is in need of security lights too.

But she is putting it off, because tradesmen are expensive, and sometimes you get a cheaper handyman, and the job doesnt get done properly.

They sell decent ones at maplins.

They dont charge very well at this time of year though.

Maplins it is, when I get around to it. Might even make a good Christmas preent, a bit late now tho :D

---------- Post added 24-12-2013 at 00:51 ----------

I have just read the review on Maplins web site, 90% good

Hi

I have seen the little solar power lights planted in people gardens, they seem to give off very little light.

What about this one?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LED-SINGLE-OR-DOUBLE-OUTDOOR-GARDEN-SOLAR-POWER-PIR-MOTION-SENSOR-SECURITY-LIGHT-/291037510619

Its either that, or maybe wirering it from my outhouses electricity supply; my sister is in need of security lights too.

But she is putting it off, because tradesmen are expensive, and sometimes you get a cheaper handyman, and the job doesnt get done properly.

Are you wanting Garden lights or security lights? if the latter go for Holagen.

The new smd low energy security lights are just as bright and run on less than 10% of the wattage, more expense in the first place but the prices are getting more competitive.

Yep and this one even comes with a plug for those people incapable of connecting three wires, less than a meter of cable though, so practically useless. :)

Archived