Ebuyer rates staff on returns REJECTED

WeX

Big deal?? Its a business - they are there to make money not return it.

Despite the old crap that people think the customer is NOT always right.

Not every customer seemingly unhappy with their product will get or will even be entitled to a refund.

Every company has a degree to trying to consider whether a return/refund is valid. Every company will make attempts to retain unhappy customers and spin their decision to leave around. There are whole departments solely for it.

Is there really nothing else going on in the world right now. Its so ludicrous even I have been suckered on to commening.

What a depressing site this Forum is today...

Whinging about train station steps... Whinging about how the new market is "just not the same" as the ex crumbing decaying dump of Castle Market... Whining about how Leeds is allegedly better than us (again).... whinging about the council daring to fine inconsiderate prats who choose to park illegally... Silly beggers and wannabe trolls wittering about M&S and their decision to let SOME muslim employees who may CHOOSE to refuse to handle alcohol... now another complete non story about how a company has a refused return target board in their office photos.

God sake people - go outside and live your lives. ITS CHRISTMAS!!!

Big deal?? Its a business - they are there to make money not return it.

Despite the old crap that people think the customer is NOT always right.

Not every customer seemingly unhappy with their product will get or will even be entitled to a refund.

Every company has a degree to trying to consider whether a return/refund is valid. Every company will make attempts to retain unhappy customers and spin their decision to leave around. There are whole departments solely for it.

Is there really nothing else going on in the world right now. Its so ludicrous even I have been suckered on to commening.

What a depressing site this Forum is today...

Whinging about train station steps... Whinging about how the new market is "just not the same" as the ex crumbing decaying dump of Castle Market... Whining about how Leeds is allegedly better than us (again).... whinging about the council daring to fine inconsiderate prats who choose to park illegally... Silly beggers and wannabe trolls wittering about M&S and their decision to let SOME muslim employees who may CHOOSE to refuse to handle alcohol... now another complete non story about how a company has a refused return target board in their office photos.

God sake people - go outside and live your lives. ITS CHRISTMAS!!!

I thought that under distance selling regulations people who are unhappy with their purchase could get a refund as long as they ask for it within the specified period?

You are generally, abeit there are a few clauses. In any event,there is no harm in finding out why they dont want it, trying to solve the customer's problem and turn them around.

Sounds good business sense to me.

Betten that just a straight "I want a refund" "Yep... here you go"

You are generally, abeit there are a few clauses. In any event,there is no harm in finding out why they dont want it, trying to solve the customer's problem and turn them around.

Sounds good business sense to me.

Betten that just a straight "I want a refund" "Yep... here you go"

If the customer wants a refund, they are entitled to one. that is the law. This is about rejecting peoples requests to return not talking them into keeping the product, so I fail to see how this is depressing. You are confused.

This is not a one off though from ebuyer. They systematically remove bad reviews of products they sell from their website. They were also so bad that when they were in sheffield, the Sheffield branch of the office of fair trading had more complaints about ebuyer than all other sheffield based companies. They removed all contact details from their website once and had to be forced into putting them back.

Ebuyer are the RyanAir of online shops in my opinion. Only use them when you have no other choice.

Archived