One potato, two potato, three potato, four

I want more than that mum, keep em coming

And then some parsnips, like miniature ships

Sailing on a gravy sea, across the tropical line

Mashed carrot and swede, and brocolli trees

Populated by peas

© hedluv and passman

Have a good un

Well I was going to just have a frozen pizza but decided that I should make a bit of an effort and have managed to throw in some Chicken legs, yorkshire puds, stuffing balls, peas and carrots with gravy and it'll be ready in about half an hour ...... and I'm salivating in anticipation.

....... and now back to it:cool:

I think it is daft, one day of the year, to do something bizarre and eat a mammoth meal at 1,2,3 o'clock. It just knocks you out for the rest of the day.

We had breakfast at 7ish, I had lunch at 12 and tea will be at half 6. No rush to prep food, no getting hammered by 5 o'clock. Just nice, relaxing and peaceful. My timetable, I'm cooking so my rules!

I think it is daft, one day of the year, to do something bizarre and eat a mammoth meal at 1,2,3 o'clock. It just knocks you out for the rest of the day.

We had breakfast at 7ish, I had lunch at 12 and tea will be at half 6. No rush to prep food, no getting hammered by 5 o'clock. Just nice, relaxing and peaceful. My timetable, I'm cooking so my rules!

One day of the year when you can unashamedly get drunk while cooking a lunch though.

No major issues today, just some minor scalding to my face after the ham accidentally fell back into the boiling water and the water splashed all over the place. Just missed my eye.

One day of the year when you can unashamedly get drunk while cooking a lunch though.

No major issues today, just some minor scalding to my face after the ham accidentally fell back into the boiling water and the water splashed all over the place. Just missed my eye.

Yipes! That could have been really nasty!

It's the ham I feel sorry for.:hihi:

Archived