Israel builds more settlements

Unfortunately, since I know your history, I disregard anything you say about the Jews. Remember Polish girl and her 'ice cream parlours and swiming pools in Auschwitz' stories?
I thought you hated the Jews - you're always so pro-Pallywood!

---------- Post added 26-12-2013 at 17:12 ----------

The thread wasn't started by a Muslim was it? :rolleyes:
Came across that way though...

we not keeping the land tho, big difference!

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

As far as I know, other land gained in previous wars (such as the Sinai desert) was swapped back with the aggressors by Israel in exchange for peace treaties. Why would they withdraw without any guarantee they wouldn't be attacked again? In the absence of such an agreement for such a long time, why shouldn't they claim it and build on it?

Having their borders determined by an armistice line is possibly more legitimate than how other borders in the region were drawn up by European powers in the 20th century.

It is very interesting to hear British people taking the usual anti Israel Line which appears to be an exact mirror of our State broadcaster's attitude to the situation.

I personally have no axe to grind or opinion on the matter, but when I have spent time in other European countries mainly (France, Spain, Holland, Germany) and seen how their media reports the middle east troubles between the Israelis and Palestinians, they spend time reporting from the Jewish point of view too.

We never get this in the UK.

I have recently become convinced that we are served up with anti Israel biased from birth in Britain and therefore it is not surprising people hold such views.

From now on I will try and get some international perspective of this area of politics rather than the extremely one sided BBC/ITV/SKY bias.

Take those blinkers off,Israel is in breach of numerous UN resolutions,they practice ethnic cleansing,even after all that has been done to them in the last war,they learn nothing from their own history.
They learned a lot from their own history. Trust nobody, build a nation in the desert, make it fertile, and defend it against many enemies with a military second to none. Begger the UN resolutions.:mad: Where were your kind when they were being slaughtered in their millions by your hun friends, and we all sat back and let them

They learned a lot from their own history. Trust nobody, build a nation in the desert, make it fertile, and defend it against many enemies with a military second to none. Begger the UN resolutions.:mad: Where were your kind when they were being slaughtered in their millions by your hun friends, and we all sat back and let them

Does it mean that because they were slaughtered in the past that we should just let them carry on breaking international law?

Two wrongs don't make a right and it's different when other countries don't observe UN resolutions, you usually get an American president threatening military action.

The hypocrasy is mind boggling!

Archived