Israel builds more settlements

There's also the fact that 1.6 million Arab Muslims consider themselves to be Israelis Palestinians and make up 20% of the population of Israel.

---------- Post added 27-12-2013 at 21:41 ----------

What refugee camp are you talking about?

Palestinian refugee populations

Jordan: 1,835,704

Syria: 434,896

West Bank/Gaza: 1,699,025

Lebanon: 405,425

Total: 4,375,050

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-11104284

Israel Racist Laws...

http://archives.religionnews.com/images/uploads/blogs/omid-safi/1973_palestinian_Israeli_london_embassy_ghada_karimi_ellen_siegel.jpg

That's half of YOUR sorts problem, anyone not agreeing with Israel is either a Fascist, anti Semitic or wanting Israel to be 'blown of the face of the Earth'.

I'm not a 'Fascist', just someone is tired of the same old dogma that you lot keep spewing out in order to excuse your behavior towards others.

---------- Post added 27-12-2013 at 20:51 ----------

Resorting to childish behavior like that you must be scraping the barrel.

Is this the best you can come up with, Clown.:hihi:

Palestinian refugee populations

Jordan: 1,835,704

Syria: 434,896

West Bank/Gaza: 1,699,025

Lebanon: 405,425

Total: 4,375,050

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-11104284

Israel Racist Laws...

http://archives.religionnews.com/images/uploads/blogs/omid-safi/1973_palestinian_Israeli_london_embassy_ghada_karimi_ellen_siegel.jpg

In 1947 the population west of the River Jordan, Israel, West bank and Gaza was 630,000 Jews 143,000 Christians and 1,181,000 Muslims.

The vast majority of Muslims lived in the West bank and Gaza and still do, with many still living in Israel, and these are not refugee camps. The vast majority of refugees from 1948 will have died by now and their descendants will have citizenship in their country of birth. So to claim there are million of Palestinian living in refugee camps is clearly nonsense.

You would be better off focusing your anger on the millions of Muslims refugees that have been driven out of their homes by other Muslims over the last few years.

2.5 million just from Syria and they are significantly worse off than the people that claim to be Palestinian refugees.

Egypt 'illegally detaining Syrian refugees'

Good enough to upset you, rookie.

I don't get upset by nonsense on here, it appears to be you that can't answer to criticism.

'Is that the best you can come up with' ?

Very grown up, like I said. How about an adult crack at my criticism of you ?

Every time I'm about to read the rubbish the likes of you put about how hard done to Israel is by the rest of the world, I stick on John Williams- Schindler's List Theme to get me in the mood.

---------- Post added 28-12-2013 at 15:57 ----------

Answer me this Buck, if someone does not like how Israel acts towards others, does that automatically make that person a fascist, an anti Semitic or wants to see the destruction of Israel ?

Please make it a longer post for me to read as this John Williams music is 4min and 13sec long.

In 1947 the population west of the River Jordan, Israel, West bank and Gaza was 630,000 Jews 143,000 Christians and 1,181,000 Muslims.

The vast majority of Muslims lived in the West bank and Gaza and still do, with many still living in Israel, and these are not refugee camps. The vast majority of refugees from 1948 will have died by now and their descendants will have citizenship in their country of birth. So to claim there are million of Palestinian living in refugee camps is clearly nonsense.

You would be better off focusing your anger on the millions of Muslims refugees that have been driven out of their homes by other Muslims over the last few years.

2.5 million just from Syria and they are significantly worse off than the people that claim to be Palestinian refugees.

Egypt 'illegally detaining Syrian refugees'

1877 - 13,942 (3%) jewish population

1912 - 36,267 (5%)

1925 - 137,484 (15%)

Source: McCarthy, Justin, The Population of Palestine, Columbia University Press: New York, 1990, pp. 10, 35.

"The vast majority of Muslims lived in the West bank and Gaza and still do, with many still living in Israel, and these are not refugee camps. "

No they were kicked out from Israel and are now in a prison called Gaza and westbank. Israeli Arabs and Christians do not have the same rights as Jews. 97% now ethnically cleansed to 20%

Millions of Christians have been ethnically cleansed by wars driven by Israel.

No anger just facts :)

1877 - 13,942 (3%) jewish population

1912 - 36,267 (5%)

1925 - 137,484 (15%)

Source: McCarthy, Justin, The Population of Palestine, Columbia University Press: New York, 1990, pp. 10, 35.

"The vast majority of Muslims lived in the West bank and Gaza and still do, with many still living in Israel, and these are not refugee camps. "

No they were kicked out from Israel and are now in a prison called Gaza and westbank. Israeli Arabs and Christians do not have the same rights as Jews. 97% now ethnically cleansed to 20%

Millions of Christians have been ethnically cleansed by wars driven by Israel.

No anger just facts :)

You do know some facts going back some 2000 + years are going to be draw into don't you ? :)

Its the promised this or that... But only one people believe in that thing that promised it, so hows that work ?

You do know some facts going back some 2000 + years are going to be draw into don't you ? :)

Its the promised this or that... But only one people believe in that thing that promised it, so hows that work ?

Utterly impenetrable. Haven't a clue what you're really asking.Try again.

Archived