Paul White is looking for old mates.

My name is Paul White and I moved away from Sheffield in 1988, I do go back now and then, but would like to get in touch with anyone who remembers me. I went to Bole Hill junior school and left in 81, then to Myers Grove until 86. I lived opposite Bole Hill school @ the top of Walkley Club car park steps on Bell Hagg Road, next to Martyn Saunders. Used to hang around with Damian Shirt, Mandy Spencer, Cheryl Flint, Richard Woffindon, Nick Carter, Paul Simpson, Jarod Burgin, Martyn Saunders (and others). Get in touch, it'll be nice to hear from you.

Lovabulrogue.

• 2 years later...

i know all these people,hi paul(whitey)not seen you for a while which is prob for the best as last time i think i made a fool off myself and you ,to much cider(i think that should give you a clue)xx not seen any of them for ages apart from the twins and mandy somtimes but dont speak to her.

Archived