Xmas Packaging Moan

Who else had problems getting the toys out from the packaging ?

Took me ages to free the Monster High Doll from the multitude of

ties, wires, clips and plastic rings. Had to use scissors and be very

careful not to cut the actual doll and accessories

Bloody bin is full of the stuff.

I know the items have to be protected but this doll was over the top.

Moan over

Out for a walk then a pint at the Nags Head

Always an issue.

I remember one Christmas five years ago the toys were secured with multiple ties of hidden and partially hidden wire. Scissors couldn't do the job and a visit to the garage for tin snips and pliers was necessary.

That particular Christmas, Santa and his Grandparents and Aunties had blessed the kids with multiple presents packaged like this.

This year the toys were still tied in well but with string. Easy job :D

Hope you enjoyed your pint at the Nags Head :thumbsup: (Envy you a bit on that score!)

People would complain more if they bought a toy to find that there were bits broken or missing because they weren't anchored down.

The ten seconds it takes to cut the straps is worth it when you consider the amount of returns they'd have if loads of people went in with missing parts because they weren't strapped in properly.

The product might not have gotten to you in good condition had it not been for those straps, and as I say, it takes seconds to cut them off.

First world problems ay.

Archived