Who's on Facebook?

Or Fakebook as I like to call it.

I am not, came off it a few years ago as was sick of seeing fake lifestyles, status updates and me biting every 2 minutes.

However, I am on Twitter so that must make me a twit !!!

According to this article, it seams that a growing number of kids are turning away from Facebook and opting for other services instead...

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17852_3-57616310-71/for-teens-facebook-is-dead-and-buried/

I know Facebook has such a massive hold on the social media world but just like any media outlet, things can change very quickly.

I use it but i'm very strict who i "friend". Initially i made the mistake of allowing hundreds of "friends", though i've now culled that back to 60 people who i really care about. I wont allow (or keep) anyone who makes needless updates, or send game requests.

It really is about how you use it, there's nothing inherently wrong with it as some people portray.

I'm not. I can't understand why people feel the need to update every second of their life or have friends they have never met and would have no contact with if it wasn't for Facebook.

BEDROCK doesn't need Facebook to post his every waking thought - he does it on sheffield forum instead!

I am not, came off it a few years ago as was sick of seeing fake lifestyles, status updates and me biting every 2 minutes.

This says more about you and who you chose to 'friend' rather than the service itself.

Anyway every 6 months since it's inception there's a 'report' that says Facebook is on the decline yet they still post billions in profits (5.09billion for 2012)

---------- Post added 27-12-2013 at 19:55 ----------

Yes, blame Sheffield Forum :rolleyes:

Where did he blame SF?

This says more about you and who you chose to 'friend' rather than the service itself.

Anyway every 6 months since it's inception there's a 'report' that says Facebook is on the decline yet they still post billions in profits (5.09billion for 2012)

---------- Post added 27-12-2013 at 19:55 ----------

Where did he blame SF?

All those billions in profits and Mark Zuckerberg is still a douchebag :hihi:

Archived