Can anyone sort my life out for me?

caz2

Originally posted by caz2

I like that idea! I would LOVE to do that but i don't feel experienced enough does anyone know what you need to do that? I just have a BA, PGCE and one years teaching.

Best bet is to talk to give your old uni department a ring and see if they know what's normal...

Originally posted by caz2

I like that idea! I would LOVE to do that but i don't feel experienced enough does anyone know what you need to do that? I just have a BA, PGCE and one years teaching.

Start a thread elsewhere asking if anybody knows what you need to do to get into it. They'll pobably be some lecturers on the forum somewhere that can help.

What about travelling? Or doing another uni course? How about trying a number of jobs over the next few years (care work/office work/voluntary work etc) to see what suits you? It obviously depends on your financial situation, but there are still plenty of opportunities to broaden your horizon. How about sticking with teaching a few more years, but perhaps doing evening courses to learn new skills and meet new people? Maybe the teaching will get better the longer you do it?

Archived