Yet another bomb in Volgograd.

It isn't bestowed on anyone because it doesn't exist, but that doesn't stop the believer believing that dying to further the cause of Islam will give them access to paradise

Did you miss the word ' believer' in my post? Besides which I was only challenging the erroneous view that muslims believe suicide bombers end up in paradise. Their holy book consistently says it's a sin. Are you overlaying your opinion on what you want them to believe?

Did you me miss the word ' believer' in my post? Besides which I was only challenging the erroneous view that muslims believe suicide bombers end up in paradise. Their holy book consistently says it's a sin. Are you overlaying your opinion on what you want them to believe?
start again bf you lost me here :suspect:

Do "we" target weddings parties or children?

Nope

Do Islamic terrorists target weddings and children?

Yes

:thumbsup:

---------- Post added 31-12-2013 at 09:17 ----------

Did you me miss the word ' believer' in my post? Besides which I was only challenging the erroneous view that muslims believe suicide bombers end up in paradise. Their holy book consistently says it's a sin. Are you overlaying your opinion on what you want them to believe?

Thats because you are failing to differentiate between suicide and martyrdom. :thumbsup:

And again what you and I believe is irrelevant, its what the Islamist believes that causes them to blow themsleve up along with their enemy. Dying in glorious battle against the infidel as always be a road to paradise, according to the people that are happy to die to further their religious beliefs.

So even though I didn't imply or think it, you're agreeing with your own premise that I made obvious, by beginning the statement with "But"..

"The rest of the world gets tired of Islam and its bombers and reacts like Serbia" is pretty conclusive evidence you think ethnic cleansing would help. So yes, you did say it. As I said, the West did react but I guess you just ignored it.

Serbia butchered and murdered. The West gets tired and reacts like Serbia did. Get it?

Not really. Because mentioning that something might well happen doesn't mean you support it. GET IT?

So someone saying that a volcano is about to explode and wipe out a community is a prediction not a call of bring it on.

But I have noticed rather more response to Muslim attacks recently. So I certainly wouldn't rule out a volcano erupting. I can't see Putin standing by particularly as he doesn't face the opposition of the USA or the financial constraints of the USSR.

And when they have finished they will be targeted by bombers again, the cycle of violence will carry on.

The western world has learned a lot from the days of arming the rebels in Afghanistan and sending troops to Yugoslavia.

The situation in Syria is an interesting one. Everyone is sitting back and letting them get on with a conflict that is sucking in the islamic nutcases from all around the world. Most of the middle east is the same. The world of islam is in a civil war with itself and governments around the world seem content to let them wipe themselves out.

Why fight a war when you can get them to fight themselves. Do you know anyone who has made the trip?

Archived