Yet another bomb in Volgograd.

I see another spate of suicide bombings has occurred in Yemen.

I think your point holds no water whatsoever. If Hitler could have killed us all he would have done. Vigilance and fighting back is what is preventing the world being overwhelmed by the fanatics. Listening to Lord Haw Haw is OK because no one believes a word you, I mean he said.

Forgive me, but where have I said we shouldn't fight back or be vigilant? To be clear it isn't a view I hold, but what I won't do is join you and your acolytes in vilifying Muslims for the behaviour of extremists.

I also think it would do us a lot of good getting our arses out of their countries and interfering in their business, killing civilians in the process, it doesn't really serve the moral imperative.

Whatever their book says or doesn't say, as I said before if Muslims believed the lie (propagated by Muslim extremists and Islamophobes alike) that 72 virgins awaited suicide bombers in some fictitious celestial paradise, we'd all be dead already, in other words this view isn't being formed by experience.

The one thing we can be clear on is that they all believe the lies propagated by Mohammad.

I also think it would do us a lot of good getting our arses out of their countries and interfering in their business, killing civilians in the process, it doesn't really serve the moral imperative.

I wouldn't have problem with that if they reciprocated and got their arses out of our countries. But whilst ever we are accommodating refugees from Islamic countries, I feel it is our duty to help make those countries safer so that they can one day return.

---------- Post added 31-12-2013 at 16:33 ----------

However the one regarding suicide 'martyrs', virgins and the paradise awaiting them was never propagated by Mohammad.

Yes it was, it was Mohammed that told his soldiers about the 72 virgins waiting in paradise for each one of them.

I wouldn't have problem with that if they reciprocated and got their arses out of our countries. But whilst ever we are accommodating refugees from Islamic countries, I feel it is our duty to help make those countries safer so that they can one day return.

But the objective isn't to make those countries safer so one day they can return, if it were western governments would have intervened eons ago in the grave human rights abuses enacted by the likes of Mugabe and others.

Mr Friday, you keep saying your fed up of these topics but from what I can see you thrive on them :D

Your better off just stating what you think and then keep referring people back to what you have put instead of what they think you have. ;)

The topics are like clouds and people know the rains coming, you being that rain, your as predictable as that :D

Archived