Yet another bomb in Volgograd.

Mr Friday, you keep saying your fed up of these topics but from what I can see you thrive on them :D

Your better off just stating what you think and then keep referring people back to what you have put instead of what they think you have. ;)

The topics are like clouds and people know the rains coming, you being that rain, your as predictable as that :D

And so are you with your simpering, infantile smileys and ill concealed thoroughly unpleasant agenda.

But the objective isn't to make those countries safer so one day they can return, if it were western governments would have intervened eons ago in the grave human rights abuses enacted by the likes of Mugabe and others.

Of cause it is, if we just wanted to kill Muslims we could do that without setting foot on their soil, our soldiers risk their lives to minimise civilian casualties in order to make the country safe.

---------- Post added 31-12-2013 at 16:41 ----------

I'm sure you're aware this is considered an unreliable hadith rather than text from the Quran itself.

All religious text is unreliable because it is all based on lies propagated by power hungry nutters.

Mr Friday, you keep saying your fed up of these topics but from what I can see you thrive on them :D
I dont recall ever saying that, I thoroughly enjoy topics of this nature, hence why I contribute to them.

Your better off just stating what you think and then keep referring people back to what you have put instead of what they think you have. ;)

Better off in what respect, Im not on a mercy mission or trying to convert anyone to anything.

The topics are like clouds and people know the rains coming, you being that rain, your as predictable as that :D

That's absolutely fine, but dont worry the irrelevant criticism by posters here merely motivates my interest and confirms that they're trying to silence disciplined discussion.

Incidentally, if you don't like what I say you're under no obligation to read it or comment :)

Are you just clowning around or are you a fully qualified clown? :hihi:

Of cause it is, if we just wanted to kill Muslims we could do that without setting foot on their soil, our soldiers risk their lives to minimise civilian casualties in order to make the country safe.
I dont believe for a moment the objective is to kill Muslims, what I said was I don't believe the objective is to make those countries safe.

All religious text is unreliable because it is all based on lies propagated by power hungry nutters.

I think you're starting to chase your tail now.

I dont believe for a moment the objective is to kill Muslims, what I said was I don't believe the objective is to make those countries safe.

So what do you think the objective is.

I think you're starting to chase your tail now.

How is agreeing with you chasing my tail.

So what do you think the objective is.

Whatever it is it isn't about making countries safe so refugees can return or a 'war on terror'-Im surprised you haven't made the connection between that proclamation and the nonsense trotted out about virgins and suicide bombers-both intended to raise the gullible rabble.

Whatever it is it isn't about making countries safe so refugees can return or a 'war on terror'-
So you know what it isn't but have no idea what it is.

Im surprised you haven't made the connection between that proclamation and the nonsense trotted out about virgins and suicide bombers-both intended to raise the gullible rabble.

That about sums up why it was trotted out by Mohammad and every war mongering Islamic terrorist ever since, it is to raise the gullible rabble into killing the infidel non believers.

Archived