Yet another bomb in Volgograd.

Oh dear you really are paranoid.

Why do you have to resort to calling people names in order to try and make yourself look superior to others.Further to the post if someone had written gobish blacknecks you would have been accusing them of racism but because you wrote it ,it is O.K.

Why do you have to resort to calling people names in order to try and make yourself look superior to others.Further to the post if someone had written gobish blacknecks you would have been accusing them of racism but because you wrote it ,it is O.K.

He hides his racist tendencies behind veiled insults that the mods don't notice. ;)

Why do you follow me round this forum like a little lost puppy? It's rather unseemly.

Just for the record, I wasn't calling anyone names. The term I used was generic and not aimed at anyone in particular.

The term 'blacknecks' has no meaning so the fictitious person using it would sound a bit daft, rednecks is about a thinking style, not necessarily someone's colour.

Why do you follow me round this forum like a little lost puppy? It's rather unseemly.

Just for the record, I wasn't calling anyone names. The term I used was generic and not aimed at anyone in particular.

The term 'blacknecks' has no meaning so the fictitious person using it would sound a bit daft, rednecks is about a thinking style, not necessarily someone's colour.

It does, its a type of Moth, and rednecks refers to white people, meaning you was only accusing white people of gobfrothing.

Rednecks, a white person who lives in a small town or in the country especially in the southern U.S., who typically has a working-class job, and who is seen by others as being uneducated and having opinions and attitudes that are offensive

I think you can sum up paranoia as someone who posts all day everyday on the same subject and even feels the need to log in at 2 am on New Years morning "just in case". :hihi::hihi::hihi:

It does, its a type of Moth, and rednecks refers to white people, meaning you was only accusing white people of gobfrothing.
Sorry, what's your point? If the people 'gobfrothing' are white what's the problem? If you recognise the description in yourself, what's the problem? I didn't highlight any particular poster.

Rednecks, a white person who lives in a small town or in the country especially in the southern U.S., who typically has a working-class job, and who is seen by others as being uneducated and having opinions and attitudes that are offensive

...again what's your point?

---------- Post added 01-01-2014 at 13:17 ----------

It does, its a type of Moth,
It has no meaning when used to describe people.

---------- Post added 01-01-2014 at 13:20 ----------

He hides his racist tendencies behind veiled insults that the mods don't notice. ;)

It's something I've never hidden, but the post you use to highlight it in my case isn't an example of 'racism'.

Archived