Yet another bomb in Volgograd.

It does, its a type of Moth, and rednecks refers to white people, meaning you was only accusing white people of gobfrothing.

Rednecks, a white person who lives in a small town or in the country especially in the southern U.S., who typically has a working-class job, and who is seen by others as being uneducated and having opinions and attitudes that are offensive

Yet again, your bizarre thinking 'skills' are exposed.

Sorry, what's your point? If the people 'gobfrothing' are white what's the problem? If you recognise the description in yourself, what's the problem? I didn't highlight any particular poster.

...again what's your point?

---------- Post added 01-01-2014 at 13:17 ----------

It has no meaning when used to describe people.

---------- Post added 01-01-2014 at 13:20 ----------

It's something I've never hidden, but the post you use to highlight it in my case isn't an example of 'racism'.

That your use of the word rednecks can be described as racist, because it refers to only white people, and clearly the biggest gobfrother on the forum is black assuming your avatar is a true representation of your colour.

That your use of the word rednecks can be described as racist, because it refers to only white people, and clearly the biggest gobfrother on the forum is black assuming your avatar is a true representation of your colour.

The biggest gob frothers on SF are white people.

That your use of the word rednecks can be described as racist, because it refers to only white people,
No it's not racist because it refers to people with certain 'offensive' qualities (as your definition stated), not white people generally.

and clearly the biggest gobfrother on the forum is black assuming your avatar is a true representation of your colour.

I never realised you were quite so touchy.

No it's not racist because it refers to people with certain 'offensive' qualities (as your definition stated), not white people generally.

I never realised you were quite so touchy.

You implied that that everyone disagreeing with you was white, working-class, uneducated with opinions and attitudes that you find offensive.

Which can easily be seen as a racist comment when dished out by someone that isn't white, especially when you don't even know the people that you are calling rednecks.

I'm not touchy, just pointing out facts as usual.

Back on topic, eh, guys?

I'd be interested in hearing more about what people think about a draconian response to terrorist activity in Russia by their authorities? As I know very little about how they work over there, but imagine they'd have to be very careful how they handle their response, to avoid rousing up the extremist rabble even more?

As mafya said, it doesn't take much to invoke a tit for tat escalation.

Yes white people with offensive qualities whilst ignoring the offensive qualities of people like you.
Are you expecting to be taken seriously? Im hardly likely to point out my own offensive contributions anymore than you are

So can easily be seen as a racist comment when dished out by someone that isn't white.

Frankly Im not overly concerned by the sensitivities of the people my comment was directed at or those who chose to be 'offended' by it, they're feeble minded if that's the case.

I'm not touchy, just pointing out facts as usual.

What, that non whites can't say anything about white people whose behaviour is offensive because it's seen as being racist? I'll not be losing any sleep over that observation.

---------- Post added 01-01-2014 at 15:12 ----------

Back on topic, eh, guys?

Fair point natjack.

I'd be interested in hearing more about what people think about a draconian response to terrorist activity in Russia by their authorities? As I know very little about how they work over there, but imagine they'd have to be very careful how they handle their response, to avoid rousing up the extremist rabble even more?

As mafya said, it doesn't take much to invoke a tit for tat escalation.

Likewise I wouldn't want to second guess the outcome, Putin doesn't strike me as the conciliatory type, and many observers might wonder why he should be.

Frankly Im not overly concerned by the sensitivities of the people my comment was directed at or those who chose to be 'offended' by it, they're feeble minded if that's the case.

You don't know the people that you directed your comments at, so you can't know if they are white, uneducated or working class, so your comment can only be described as racist. I'm sorry if you don't like it but if you choose to be racist you should expect to be pulled on it.

You don't know the people that you directed your comments at, so you can't know if they are white, uneducated or working class, so your comment can only be described as racist. I'm sorry if you don't like it but if you choose to be racist you should expect to be pulled on it.

None so blind.

Archived