Yet another bomb in Volgograd.

Perhaps you missed this?

Incidentally, in the video you linked to Zuma refers specifically to Boers (not white people)-who of course you'll recall have a unique place on the dark side of South African history. I'd also be suspicious of the subtitles, especially if the signer standing next to Zuma was responsible for them.

In any event my original point remains, if Mandela (and DeKlerk) hadn't opted for the reconciliation path the outcome would have been very different for all South Africans.

I'll leave you to your fantasies. You clearly have a life to waste propping up your propaganda.

In the meantime South Africa is rapidly becoming a another pariah state. Already Audi has shut its production facility. BMW has cut production to the bone in preparation for following suit, and white South Africans who can are clearing off. They know that the ANC is another corrupt black organisation who will line their own pockets as the countries living standards fall and unemployment rises. There is no future for civilized people in Africa.

None of this has anything to do with Russia and its' muslim terrorists, apart from being an indication that there are folk you cannot negotiate with. So I expect Russia to hit hard and disregard collateral damage. Because in the long run the rest of the population of the world probably cannot share a planet with Islam.

Incidentally, in the video you linked to Zuma refers specifically to Boers (not white people)-

Oh well if he's only calling for folk to kill Boers (not white people) that's OK then :loopy:

By the way Boers are white people. I thought I would just mention that.

Oh well if he's only calling for folk to kill Boers (not white people) that's OK then :loopy:
I didn't suggest it was, however appending meaning to statements people haven't made to suit your own agenda is as bad as anything Zuma's ever said.

By the way Boers are white people. I thought I would just mention that.

I'm fully aware of that, but they're not all white people unless you can show otherwise.

I didn't suggest it was, however appending meaning to statements people haven't made to suit your own agenda is as bad as anything Zuma's ever said.

I'm fully aware of that, but they're not all white people unless you can show otherwise.

Boers present-day descendants are the Afrikaners.

Afrikaners are an ethnic group descended from Dutch

Any reasonable person would take kill the Boers to mean kill the Afrikaners, which are the white people of south Africa.

I'll leave you to your fantasies. You clearly have a life to waste propping up your propaganda.

In the meantime South Africa is rapidly becoming a another pariah state. Already Audi has shut its production facility. BMW has cut production to the bone in preparation for following suit, and white South Africans who can are clearing off. They know that the ANC is another corrupt black organisation who will line their own pockets as the countries living standards fall and unemployment rises. There is no future for civilized people in Africa.

None of this has anything to do with Russia and its' muslim terrorists, apart from being an indication that there are folk you cannot negotiate with. So I expect Russia to hit hard and disregard collateral damage. Because in the long run the rest of the population of the world probably cannot share a planet with Islam.

Thanks for that incoherent analysis, I gave two examples of reconciliation working and you've yet to prove otherwise, unless you believe Mandela taking the fire & brimstone approach would have been better for South Africa, with all the attendant "collateral damage".

---------- Post added 02-01-2014 at 17:02 ----------

Any reasonable person would take kill the Boers to mean kill the Afrikaners, which are the white people of south Africa.

Mandela came to a great accord with an Afrikaner, who he became great friends with (from both accounts), he did not advocate or legitimise the murder of Afrikaners.

He is clearly a racist. If someone on here was suggesting shooting Muslims was OK as long as you don't shoot Hindus he would have a dicky fit. Hey they are coloured but not all coloured folk are muslim. So Ok then.

Mandela came to a great accord with an Afrikaner, who he became great friends with (from both accounts), he did not advocate or legitimise the murder of Afrikaners.

If that is correct the African National Congress don't share his opinions, they appear quite happy to allow and encourage the mass slaughter of white South Africans.

A brief history of the African National Congress

Our struggle for freedom has a long history. It goes back to the days when the African people fought spear in hand against the British and Boer colonisers.

They are now finishing what their ancestors failed to achieve.

He is clearly a racist. If someone on here was suggesting shooting Muslims was OK as long as you don't shoot Hindus he would have a dicky fit.

Try to keep up, Im not advocating the shooting of anybody-that was Vincent D'Oro who believes reconciliation doesn't work.

---------- Post added 02-01-2014 at 17:16 ----------

If that is correct the African National Congress don't share his opinions, they appear quite happy to allow and encourage the mass slaughter of white South Africans.

Our struggle for freedom has a long history. It goes back to the days when the African people fought spear in hand against the British and Boer colonisers.

As Ive said ad nauseum, my post related to Mandela and Willie Brandt (funny how he hasnt subsequently been mentioned) and the outcome when leaders seek reconciliation compared to conflict.

Try to keep up, Im not advocating the shooting of anybody-that was Vincent D'Oro who believes reconciliation doesn't work..

I'm keeping up perfectly well thanks. You used the fact that Zuma said kill Boers and not kill (ALL) whites to justify what he said. But keep digging. Australia can't be far.

---------- Post added 02-01-2014 at 17:43 ----------

Mandela was around at the time, and an ANC member. He didn't speak out or condemn what was going on at the ANC meeting.

I'm keeping up perfectly well thanks. You used the fact that Zuma said kill Boers and not kill (ALL) whites to justify what he said. But keep digging. Australia can't be far.
Wrong again, I was responding to another poster who irrelevantly introduced Zuma to the discussion. Zuma has nothing to do with the statement I made and I've no interest in him as far as the point I was making goes.

Archived