Yet another bomb in Volgograd.

Wrong again, I was responding to another poster who irrelevantly introduced Zuma to the discussion. Zuma has nothing to do with the statement I made and I've no interest in him as far as the point I was making goes.

Seems like you've amassed quite a bunch of fevered little racists there BF. You really have got them scrambling around clutching at nothing. Keep up the good work old chap. :hihi:

Seems like you've amassed quite a bunch of fevered little racists there BF. You really have got them scrambling around clutching at nothing. Keep up the good work old chap. :hihi:

I suspect the creatively named Anna Glypta will be seeking solace with a 9" roller and a bucket of Solvite ;)

I suspect the creatively named Anna Glypta will be seeking solace with a 9" roller and a bucket of Solvite ;)

Daniel Defoe would re write his novel if he had read the codswollop on this thread.

He would have made Crusoe and friday both black men so as there would not be any chips on any shoulders.

You know this how?

I have said it on here before and been attacked by muslims.

I'm just putting the idea out there as an answer to the question of how do you defeat an enemy that welcomes death. Simple, you make death something they do not want. Its a simple tactic, turn your enemies strengths against them.

Daniel Defoe would re write his novel if he had read the codswollop on this thread.

He would have made Crusoe and friday both black men so as there would not be any chips on any shoulders.

Are you implying they'd have chips on both shoulders if they'd been white men? :huh:

---------- Post added 02-01-2014 at 20:10 ----------

I have said it on here before and been attacked by muslims.

I'm just putting the idea out there as an answer to the question of how do you defeat an enemy that welcomes death. Simple, you make death something they do not want. Its a simple tactic, turn your enemies strengths against them.

Were you attacked specifically by the poster you described as 'Muslims like yourself'?

Are you implying they'd have chips on both shoulders if they'd been white men? :huh:

---------- Post added 02-01-2014 at 20:10 ----------

Were you attacked specifically by the poster you described as 'Muslims like yourself'?

i think you have more chips on your shoulders than anyone on here bf :hihi::hihi::hihi:

i think you have more chips on your shoulders than anyone on here bf :hihi::hihi::hihi:

I think I'm doing pretty well in light of the (unwanted) attention from your friend Anna Glypta, mind you you're probably best keeping your head down unless you want a good pasting ;)

Still all off topic then and insulting one another? the mods aren't going to like this when they come back from the office xmas party :D Added to which it's damnable boring to read.

I'd bet that the ones that tell the would-be 'suicide bombers' that they're going to get a great reward in Paradise, never actually even go near a sparkler themselves.

Archived