Yet another bomb in Volgograd.

Whereas Christendom has been an oasis of peace. In the last hundred years alone Christians have started two world wars which have killed tens of millions. Add in all the other wars and as a Christian you ought to be aware of a saying in the Bible about someone without sin casting the first stone.
this threads about muslims doing the bombing if you want to start one about christians feel free to do so :roll:

Whereas Christendom has been an oasis of peace. In the last hundred years alone Christians have started two world wars which have killed tens of millions. Add in all the other wars and as a Christian you ought to be aware of a saying in the Bible about someone without sin casting the first stone.

Hitler was an atheist who aimed to erradicate Christianity from Greater Germany.

You really think WWI and WWII where religious wars? Why not open a history book instead of making it up as you go along.

I ask no more than the knowledge that I am wasting another day of your life.
Wasting? I don't regard it as wasting, you give me a platform to highlight inconsistencies and flaws in sensational statements which proliferate this forum whenever Muslims are discussed-thanks! :thumbsup:

I'm off out. I'll leave the acolytes to keep you from our streets and the kids safe.

Quite.

Archived