Yet another bomb in Volgograd.

Acolytes being Christian odd job men, and you are distancing yourself from that religion ,so, I assumed you were of a different faith.

No, Im not distancing myself from that religion and even if I were the logical conclusion wouldn't be that I was a Muslim.

I'm afraid this isn't an example of genocide.
How many dead do you need to create a genocide? If these numbers are to be believed, if I thought they were, it would look like genocide to me. It can happen to white people too.

How many dead do you need to create a genocide? If these numbers are to be believed, if I thought they were, it would look like genocide to me. It can happen to white people too.

They would have to kill the entire population of the planet and start looking for spacemen to kill before that one would admit to genocide by a Muslim.

How many dead do you need to create a genocide? If these numbers are to be believed, if I thought they were, it would look like genocide to me.
It isn't just about numbers killed, although the poster who quoted the figures hasn't provided any independent source to justify them.

It can happen to white people too.

I'm well aware of that, and Ive no idea why someone's colour would have any bearing on the definition of genocide.

---------- Post added 03-01-2014 at 13:42 ----------

They would have to kill the entire population of the planet and start looking for spacemen to kill before that one would admit to genocide by a Muslim.

I dont think the whites in South Africa are under any threat of genocide by Muslims.

Mod Note

Posts insulting other users removed again.

As you have ably demonstrated yet again that you can't discuss a topic regarding muslim's or islam without resorting to personal insults and sweeping xenophobic generalisations, the thread will remain closed.

If you have a sensible point to add please contact the Helpdesk and explain why you would like the thread reopening.

Archived