Yet another bomb in Volgograd.

Bukhari Volume 2, Book 23, Number 445: Narrated Jundab the Prophet said, “A man was inflicted with wounds and he committed suicide, and so Allah said: My slave has caused death on himself hurriedly, so I forbid Paradise for him.”

Bukhari Volume 8, Book 73, Number 73: Narrated Thabit bin Ad-Dahhak: ”And if somebody commits suicide with anything in this world, he will be tortured with that very thing on the Day of Resurrection.

Suicide is a sin, according to the credo of Islam.

Did you know that in some translations, it's not "Virgins" that await the "martyr", it's "raisins"...?

Yes, but it doesn't really matter what I believe or know, because the potential Islamic martyr's believe it and interpret it as virgins, so will kill themselves along with others, regardless.

If you believe they martyr them selves for raisins then you are more deluded than I imagined.

Bukhari Volume 2, Book 23, Number 445: Narrated Jundab the Prophet said, “A man was inflicted with wounds and he committed suicide, and so Allah said: My slave has caused death on himself hurriedly, so I forbid Paradise for him.”

Bukhari Volume 8, Book 73, Number 73: Narrated Thabit bin Ad-Dahhak: ”And if somebody commits suicide with anything in this world, he will be tortured with that very thing on the Day of Resurrection.

Did you know that in some translations, it's not "Virgins" that await the "martyr", it's "raisins"...?

It will defanately be raisins for the lasses.

Is suicide still considered as a sin under Christianity? I think the Bible says you go to Hell if you kill yourself, but it's hard to see the modern more happy-clappy C of E pushing that viewpoint.

It hardly seems sympathetic to people who commit suicide out of depression of desperation. (I'm not including suicide bombers here who would be considered as murderers)

No. It's a plane. V1s and V2s didn't have pilots anyway. And they were rockets or guided missiles, not planes. Also, you can not tell things to people who are dead.

When people go abroad on holiday they don't think oh I'd better not fly as I don't want to get in one of them bombs. I mean fancy putting wings on a bomb and then putting hundreds of people in it and filling it with fuel. Whatever happened to health and safety?

It is illegal to own a bomb. It is not illegal to own a plane. A bomb can only be used for one thing. A plane, like a car, knife, hammer, etc, can be used to kill but that is not its primary purpose.

The fact that these things have to be pointed out to you sums up just how stupid you are,

Rare piloted VI returns to Kent

http://www.itv.com/news/meridian/story/2013-03-04/v1-returns-exclusive/

This is your problem, you try desperately to defend that which you don't even understand.

Are you saying that you, a non Muslim understands Islam more than most Muslims?

Suicide bombing is not allowed in Islam as you are committing suicide which is forbidden in Islam.

Are you saying that you, a non Muslim understands Islam more than most Muslims?

Suicide bombing is not allowed in Islam as you are committing suicide which is forbidden in Islam.

But dying and lying to further the cause of Islam is. Martyrdom and Taqiyya

Archived