Yet another bomb in Volgograd.

The act of suicide is forbidden under any circumstances, what part of that don't you understand?

Its not called suicide, its called martyrdom, the act of sacrificing yourself to further the cause of your religion. It doesn't matter how many time you deny that it isn't part of someones religious beliefs, the fact they do it kind of proves you wrong. You might think they won't go to paradise, I know neither you, me or they will go to paradise, but they think they will, and that is all that matters.

It's that Stormfront version of the Quran you've been reading again..intended to arouse the feeble minded victims of the Muslamic Ray Gun.

Im guessing you can't point to the relevant passage of the Quran which mentions an afterlife with 72 virgins for suicide bombers?

Do you know what the Quran says about people who commit suicide? Living it up with 72 virgins they aint.

So if you are our resident expert perhaps you can explain why Al Qaeda and all the radical clerics and all the suicide bombers seem so convinced about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVSctNoca9Q

Its not called suicide, its called martyrdom, the act of sacrificing yourself to further the cause of your religion.
What you're missing though is the fact that their 'bible' tells them killing themselves, for whatever reason is a sin.

It doesn't matter how many time you deny that it isn't part of someones religious beliefs, the fact they do it kind of proves you wrong. You might think they won't go to paradise, I know neither you, me or they will go to paradise, but they think they will, and that is all that matters.

However this is the belief of the extremists, not Muslims generally.

Do you think Christians believe homosexuals and those who 'enable' them will burn in hell just because the Westboro Baptists say so?

---------- Post added 30-12-2013 at 20:30 ----------

So if you are our resident expert perhaps you can explain why Al Qaeda and all the radical clerics and all the suicide bombers seem so convinced about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVSctNoca9Q

I don't claim to be a resident expert on anything, but if you'd undertaken the simple task of reading the post I was replying to you'll understand the context in which my statement was made.

What you're missing though is the fact that their 'bible' tells them killing themselves, for whatever reason is a sin.

However this is the belief of the extremists, not Muslims generally.

Dying whilst fighting the enemy isn't suicide, and is permissible, in fact its expected, its giving one's life to further the cause of Islam. Going into battle knowing that you will die is martyrdom which is rewarded by their God.

Yes we both know that it is a load of bull crap, but they don't and actually believe it. This is the problem with faith, it can make good people do really bad things.

Dying whilst fighting the enemy isn't suicide, and is permissible, in fact its expected, its giving one's life to further the cause of Islam. Going into battle knowing that you will die is martyrdom which is rewarded by their God.

Yes we both know that it is a load of bull crap, but they don't and actually believe it. This is the problem with faith, it can make good people do really bad things.

As I said I was ascribing my view to Muslims generally who consider suicide a sin, not the extremists.

Why do most discussions on here end up like this with each person trying to outdo the other.

Because angos/MrSmith/maxmaximus the Muslim hating, paedo luvin, pro violence towards children moron keeps poppin his ugly little head up.

Archived