Baby Beatbox

deon

Thanks for the interest in baby beatbox all. Starting this even this week with a view to making it more regular. If we can start to see a few people coming down, who knows???

The likes of Bugz, Jazzanova will defo be getting some play. Fans of Gilles and Benjis shows should appreciate the sounds.

Hosting these at the old orchis. Nice space in a basement.

For more info on mail me: info@babybeatbox.co.uk

I am REYT up for this, as they say down here. Bout time we got some broken boogie on in Sheffield! I'll try and drum up a posse but we got plans afoot for the next two Fridays, so it might just be me! :banana:

Is it worth sticking this on 'Notices & Events' board? Would be a shame to see it have a quiet start...

I am REYT up for this, as they say down here. Bout time we got some broken boogie on in Sheffield! I'll try and drum up a posse but we got plans afoot for the next two Fridays, so it might just be me! :banana:

Is it worth sticking this on 'Notices & Events' board? Would be a shame to see it have a quiet start...

Cheers bro, spread the love.

Archived