Hello all the party animals! :O)

MartinaB

Could anyone tell me if the third Saturday night of every month in Gatecrasher (former Republic) is a new trance night - something as a Crasher night? Or if it is still more of a funky house music night. I am after trance, dance, house music. :o)

Thanx all

im pretty sure 3rd sat (or is it 1st sat? or maybe both?) is hed kandi isnt it? i vaguely remember reading on a flyer that it was the 3rd sat of each month but i know its on this sat so it could be both. I know they have a new night called defected but dont know much about it as was gonna go last week but mates went to sheff1 in end.

Yeah, I am sure it is Hed Kandi night 1st Saturday of each month and quite sure not the third one. My friend told me that something like a trance night was back on every third Sat. of the month?! So I just wanted to check as it is supposed to be quite new.

Great thanx!!!

By the way, I received this sms from Gatecrasher which is not completely clear but maybe because of the sms saving space :D

'' Stop press! Discoteque presents TYPE feat Seb Fontaine + vspecial guest Medicine8! From straight to funky via rocked up house all nite! Next week Hed Kandi! ''

I received it yesterday and I thought it was rather confusing saying 'next week' as I think it is this week-end!

Archived