Love is the answer.

Depends on the question.

Love is a sensation, caused by a temptation, to feel penetration. a guy sticks his location in a girl's destination, to increase the population for the next generation, did you get my explanation, or do you need a demonstration?

Love is the answer. Discuss.

Ultimately, yes.

I'm not a God botherer, but I'm finally beginning to realise that the message of Jesus is the solution.

The Jews wanted a warrior to fight for them, but they got this mild man preaching love, peace and reconciliation. And when you think about it, that's the only thing that will work in the middle east. Instead, partly because of what men have turned that simple message into, they've been at each others throats for thousands of years.

We can, however, all be personally responsible for keeping the actual message alive, without the man-made trappings of 'religion.'

Love and take care of each other. I believe it really is that simple.

Love is a sensation, caused by a temptation, to feel penetration. a guy sticks his location in a girl's destination, to increase the population for the next generation, did you get my explanation, or do you need a demonstration?

Who the hell refers to a penis as a "location"? Also, how old are you?

Archived