SUFC latest January rumours 2014

JL94x4

noew but who would you want in sheffield united squad

No one in particular.

I'd have been happy with what we already had if we'd not loaned Taylor out. Really have to bring in a cover striker now though, whoever that may be.

I'd rather see us build in the Summer when quite a few long term contracts are up.

Nick Blackman was only six months in to his contract. The only reason he went is because the club couldn't resist the money. A familiar story with SUFC. I'd welcome him back.

Agreed, he did not push to leave, we were offered a large wedge and took it.

---------- Post added 03-01-2014 at 10:25 ----------

I heard Jon Stead on radio sheffield but seen on sky sports connor sammon so both be good wat bout a midfielder cause coady goin on 18th jan int he

Connor Sammon has not done a great deal, although he has bags of potential apparently.

---------- Post added 03-01-2014 at 10:28 ----------

Coady may be here longer, Clough in talks about that.

if he goes then who have we got in midfield connor sammon is a good player what ive seen he will be a good player for blades and hes a sort of man who could put on a sufc shirt and fight for us what we want at lane. no one is available in midfield at this time and only way hes goin to get that is a loan but do we need to go down loan system if hes got all this money

Archived