SUFC latest January rumours 2014

JL94x4

x2 rumours today

Huddersfield set to sign Harry Maguire from Sheffield United for an undisclosed fee

and Titus bramble to come on pay as you play deal

In the summing up of the Fulham game today,the Guardian journalist said that Harry is still a target in this transfer window..........maybe it was best he went off early and didn't have chance to clear 3 off the line and score a last minute winner.

x2 rumours today

Huddersfield set to sign Harry Maguire from Sheffield United for an undisclosed fee

and Titus bramble to come on pay as you play deal

Would Maguire be a loss? I mean really?

He's ok for this level.

Bramble? I doubt it. Bramble is a good defender, but his lapses in concentration are there for all to see.

Would Maguire be a loss? I mean really?

He's ok for this level.

Bramble? I doubt it. Bramble is a good defender, but his lapses in concentration are there for all to see.

I think he would be a loss as I'm not convinced he'd be replaced by any one as good. In the position we are in I don't think we can afford to sell him, maybe in the summer Clough may want to completely change the team but at this time he can't.

Bob Harris is now a permanent signing, confirmed by Blackpool...

Yeah just seen that.

"...Bob Harris is a Sheffield United player – paperwork has been completed on a permanent deal from Blackpool #sufc#twitterblades#DeadlineDay ..."

So, the striker tha Nige was talking about (if he comes in) will be a loan player

"....NC on Bob Harris: "We are trying to tie up a permanent deal for him - it will free up another loan space..."

Yeah just seen that.

"...Bob Harris is a Sheffield United player – paperwork has been completed on a permanent deal from Blackpool #sufc#twitterblades#DeadlineDay ..."

So, the striker tha Nige was talking about (if he comes in) will be a loan player

"....NC on Bob Harris: "We are trying to tie up a permanent deal for him - it will free up another loan space..."

According to The Star, Nigel is interested in bringing Billy Clarke back in on loan (currently at Crawley)...

Archived